Resources for Oakland organizations, nonprofits and workers to prepare, prepare and react to Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).
- Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
- Request one-on-one Company Assistance
- SBA Loans & Advance Give
- Give Programs
- Loan Products
- Jobless Advantages
- Sick & Disability Keep
- Support Tools & Solutions
- Procedures to Protect Cashflow
- Eviction Moratorium
- Workplace Security
- Sales, Releases and Past Updates
- Translated Papers
Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
For the latest Alameda County general public wellness Order and authorized available and shut companies, please look at the preparing Resources for Business Re-Opening web site
Request one-on-one Company Assistance
Companies, nonprofits and sole proprietors are expected to use the town’s COVID-19 Business Impact information Survey, to get one-on-one assistance.
Small enterprises, nonprofits, single proprietors and separate contractors may feel overrun by the numerous help choices available. Please think over:
- Using now for the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan and give Advance
- Pursuing a crowdsourced, zero-interest loanfrom KIVA
SBA Loans & Advance Give
SBA’s Payroll Protection System
Improve: The due date for trying to get the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) had been August 8, 2020. SBA information demonstrates that significantly more than 6,700 Oakland organizations have already been authorized for PPP loans.
SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program offered loans as high as ten dollars million together with choose banking institutions. This will be a forgivable loan to keep employees on payroll and continue maintaining income amounts for approximately 24 months. To be forgiven, at the very least 60% associated with the loan can be used for payroll, such as the price of employer-provided health advantages. This loan provides the opportunity to hire them back if you’ve already laid off your employees.
- Less cash is needed to be used on payroll. Initially 75% associated with the loan had to be employed for maintaining payroll to help the mortgage to be forgiven. That limit is currently 60% вЂ“ enabling as much as 40per cent to be utilized on lease, home loan, interest and resources.
- Additional time to blow the cash. Borrowers will are in possession of 24 months to make use of their PPP funds, as opposed to the initial 2 months.
- More hours to rehire staff. Borrowers will have until December 31 to attain the staffing mandate of maintaining the number that is average of that they had on payroll at the time of February 15.
- More hours to settle. For anyone loans which are not completely forgiven, borrowers are in possession of 5 years to pay for straight straight straight back loans made on or after June 5. For those of you with loans made just before 5, check with your lender about entering an agreement to extend your repayment period june.
PPP Loans faqs – May 27, 2020 (includes home elevators loan forgiveness)
Loan Forgiveness Application and step-by-step directions have actually been released for the Payroll Protection Program. The proper execution and directions consist of several measures to lessen conformity burdens and simplify the method for borrowers.
SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan
June 15, 2020 improve: The SBA has reopened the Economic Injury tragedy Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance program portal to any or all qualified candidates experiencing financial effects as a result of COVID-19. Given that the EIDL and EIDL Advance application portal is accepting brand new applications, additional small enterprises and non-profits should be able to get long-lasting, low-interest loans and emergency funds вЂ“ decreasing the financial effects of COVID-19 on the organizations, workers additionally the communities they help.
The SBA has advised the town that companies who sent applications for a financial damage catastrophe Loan (EIDL) just before March 30, should re-apply now utilizing the portal that is online.
Prepping to try to get crisis SBA Economic Injury Loans – Source: Northern California business developing Centers
- Apply on line at SBA’s Disaster Loan Assistance Portal
- Make sure to check out the field at end regarding the application for as much as $10,000 advance grant, grant total is dependant on pre-disaster worker count ($1,000 per worker)
- This is actually the quickest method to obtain quick monetary help. Also you still keep the cash advance as a grant if you decide not to take the loan or are declined
- View a video that is informational the Economic Injury Disaster Loan
Who’s generally speaking qualified:
- Smaller businesses (generally speaking individuals with significantly less than 500 workers)
- Sole proprietors, independent contractors and self-employed people
- Nonprofits вЂ“ 501(c), 501(d) or 501 ( ag e)
- Faith-based companies, no matter whether they offer secular services that are social
Want Assistance navigating and SBA loan program?
- Berkeley Law studentshelp small businesses navigate the federal CARES Act
Laney & Merritt College Students BWOPA CARES Fall 2020 Grants of $250. The applying due date is 6 pm on December 9.
The East Bay Community EnergyвЂ™s (EBCE) COVID-19 Community Grant provides funds as high as $10,000 to for-profit or organizations that are nonprofit provide help in a minumum of one associated with after areas: Assistance in Energy or bills, Food safety, Rent help, bodily and Mental Health solutions
The Beauty Changes Lives Nail pro Relief give is present to licensed experts who can not keep their regular earnings throughout the pandemic that is COVID-19. One-time funds of $1,000 can be found to deliver temporary relief that is financial qualifying applicants that show monetary hardships. The application that is two-part perhaps not attentive to mobile phones, therefore please apply utilizing a pc or tablet. Applications are actually available.
Opportunity Fund’s Business Relief Fund
East Bay Community FoundationвЂ™s COVID-19 вЂ“ a simply East Bay Response Fund for nonprofits
The Foundation Directory on the web helps nonprofits find capital by giving information on the public that is largest and personal fundamentals within the payday loans online Wyoming U.S.
The California Rebuilding Fund is just a brand new loan program created to support Ca’s smaller businesses while they adjust and navigate the consequences of COVID-19. Bbusinesses with as much as 50 employees that are full-time gross revenues of lower than $2.5 million or below in 2019 could be qualified to use.
- Centro Community Partners offers entrepreneurs that are local companies help whenever trying to get a KIVA loan
Tragedy Relief Loan Guarantee Program loans for small enterprises and nonprofits